Cannot login into router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cannot login into router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Cannot login into router
Cannot login into router
2020-05-21 19:18:31
Model: TL-WR940N  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 150311

Hello everyone! I recently updated my router to the latest version which is "150311" on my TL-WR940N V2 and after the update i cannot login into my router's page with default credentials i've never chenged the default login credentials and i am unable to login into the router with admin:admin ... any help? How can i fix that without having to reset my router entirely because when i reset it i will have to deliver it to my ISP to configure the router again for my internet connection i don't want to reset it. 

- Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot login into router
2020-05-23 02:35:51 - last edited 2020-05-23 02:36:27

@0kay 

Attempt the following, one at a time:

• Used the power button on the back of the router, power off for 1-2 minute, then attempt to login.
  • Power off the router and unplug the adapter, wait 1-2 minute, then attempt to login.

Is there special settings that the ISP needs to configure the router? can the ISP not walk you through the phone?

Options