Please FIX "data of 'Energe Usage' / 'Runtime' not updated dynamically in iOS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-08-21 07:35:10
Model : HS110(EU)

Hardware Version :1.0

Firmware Version : 1.1.4

App version : dor iOS 1.7.10

ISP : ---latest Kasa app for iOS 9.3.5 on iPhone 4s, as at iPhone 6

I bougth HS110 and it work OK on Android app, but on iOS app it miss

data of 'Energe Usage' / 'Runtime' not updated dynamically

In other words, the data about "Energy" is not refreshing. You need to "go back" in app and click again on icon. Not good solution.

Please add this in new version. Thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:Please FIX "data of 'Energe Usage' / 'Runtime' not updated dynamically in iOS
2017-08-21 10:35:45
that might have something to do with iOS system settings, some restrictions. if too many reports on this issue, can feedback to tplink support
Options
Re:Please FIX "data of 'Energe Usage' / 'Runtime' not updated dynamically in iOS
2017-08-22 03:14:28

Anton L.Z. wrote

that might have something to do with iOS system settings, some restrictions. if too many reports on this issue, can feedback to tplink support

It's not iOS problem. I ordered WeMo also (from Be****) because I need that feature (dynamicly read power consumption from wall) and it works great with iPhone. Please, add that in next version of app. I bougth 3 TP link, I hope I dont need to resell them. I need to buy 5 more for my neighbour, also.

p.s. Sorry if my English is bad
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 536

Replies: 2