How can I find the IP address of my Tapo camera?
Note: This article applies to TC60, TC70, Tapo C100, Tapo C200, Tapo C310.
There are two methods to find the IP address of the camera. Here we take Tapo C200 as an example.
Method 1: Via Tapo app
1. On the home page, tap on your camera model card or tap Camera Preview > Manage to go to Live View page.
2. On the Live View page, tap the gear icon to enter the Camera Settings page.
3. Tap your camera model and then you can find the IP address of your camera.
Method 2: Via the web management page of your router
Here we take TP-Link router Archer C7 as an example.
1. Log in to the management page of your main router.
2. Go to Advanced > Network > DHCP Server and locate the DHCP Client List section to find the IP address of your camera.