New Tapo APP for Pad Devices -- App Lanscape Mode!

New Tapo APP for Pad

Early Access

This is a piece of exciting news for many Tapo users, we're happy to announce that Tapo App is going to support Pad devices! If you are a tablet user or seek a larger screen experience, don't miss out on this early access opportunity!

Tapo for Pad, not only adapts to Pad devices, supporting landscape mode, but also introduces a range of new features to streamline your smart home management. It's going to transform your tablet into a powerful smart home control center, putting everything you need right at your fingertips.

▶▶  Innovative Dashboard◀◀

☑ 3D Vivid View

Customize the floor plan of your house for easier whole-home device control in 3D.

☑ Smart Home Center

Have quick access to all your devices on the Home page to turn/off devices or check device status.

☑ System Control

Categorize your devices into different systems, such as lighting and environmental control. This allows you to conveniently control all devices within a system with one tap. 

☑ Customized Card Size

Adjust the Home page card size to 1x1, 1x2, or 2x2 for different device layouts.

▶▶ Big Screen Experience ◀◀

☑ Camera Monitoring

• Full-Screen Layout: Unlock the benefits of a bigger screen to better check the Live View, Playback, and Download pages.
  • Multi-Cam Live View: Effortlessly monitor 1, 4, 6, or 9 cameras simultaneously, providing a comprehensive view of your surroundings.

☑ Robot Vacuum Map

• Quick Cleaning: Go to your map by tapping the bottom tab and start cleaning.
  • Quickly Check Cleaning Progress: Check the current cleaning progress by tapping the bottom tab.

▶▶ Strong Compatibility ◀◀

Seamlessly adapts to various Pad sizes, ensuring optimal display and functionality. Easily switch between the landscape and portrait modes to adjust to your preference.

▶▶ More to Explore ◀◀

We will continue to launch new features during the beta test, such as customizing card sizes on the Home page and other new features to the dashboard. Please stay tuned.

Click to Join Early Access!

Notes

• The beta version will replace the official app.
  • You can retrieve the official version from the App Store or Google Play if you are not satisfied with the beta. Your feedback is invaluable. We’d love to hear it!
  • If there are any updates to the app during the beta test, we will let you know via push notifications.
  • While trying the beta, you will not be able to subscribe to a new Tapo Care Plan. You can continue your subscription when the official app is released. Already subscribed users will not be affected.
Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.

Comment

@Wayne-TP That's what I have done. I can see the multi view mode, but it only shows up to 4 cams simultaneously. To see more I need to slide right and it shows up another 4 cams. What I'm trying to say is that I can't see more than 4 cams IN THE SAME MUITI VIEW WINDOW.

As you can see I can only switch between the single view and the 4 screens view.

I know that tapping on the plus signs I can add 3 more cams, but not more than that in this same view.

In the screen in your post we can see 6 cams in the same view.

@Nuno00  What's the model and Android version of your tablet?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.

@Wayne-TP I'm running a Lenovo TB-X306F with android 11

Hello everyone! We are thrilled to roll out the second update in the "Tapo for Pad" app beta test.

New introduced features include:

1. 3D vivid view: Customize the floor plan of your house for easier whole-home device control in 3D.

2. Customized Card Size: Adjust the Home page card size to 1x1, 1x2, or 2x2 for different device layouts.

Get a sneak peek of what's coming next by reviewing this article. New updates will be online shortly, stay with us!

No updates on the app on this side. What's the latest version of the Tapo for pad app, that supports those features?

upload
    upload
      Subscriptions