NC220 firmware mess up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

NC220 firmware mess up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
NC220 firmware mess up
NC220 firmware mess up
2017-09-13 23:01:03
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi everyone. I purchased 2 NC220 camera's and straight away I had to update the firmware before they would work. I have one working great, but the second one crashed halfway through and now just has a red light blinking. It will not rest and does not show as a device in the control panel at all. I have been on to tplink with no joy.
Options
2 Reply
Re:NC220 firmware mess up
2017-09-14 14:37:02
Contact the reseller or the service center for a replacement, if you did nothing wrong.
Options
Re:NC220 firmware mess up
2017-09-14 22:06:15

Kevin SG wrote

Contact the reseller or the service center for a replacement, if you did nothing wrong.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I did contact them at the time and this was their reply.

[FONT=Calibri]According to our warranty policy in Ireland, it's recommended to contact the reseller directly for replacement. If you want to do replacement with TP-LINK directly, then you will need to send the faulty device back to our UK RMA office in England and pay for the one-way shipping fee.[/FONT]
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 748

Replies: 2

Related Articles