Missed the 1 hour deadline to confirm account

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-05 11:05:37

Smart plugs initially installed coupled to Alexa OK. But did not confirm account in time (link timed out) .

”help” implies without email confirmation functions like Alexa will not work correctly? Alexa stopped controlling plugs. “Help” also says I can ask to have this confirmation re-sent from within Settings?

Well I cant find this option anywhere in settings. Could this comf. Be the problem with Alexa or am I just chasing my tail and the problem is elsewhere..... 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Missed the 1 hour deadline to confirm account
2019-01-08 09:23:03

Hi,

You mean the kasa account confirmation on Alexa app? Or you are trying to register kasa account and link to activate kasa account is timed out?

Options
Re:Re:Missed the 1 hour deadline to confirm account
2019-01-10 12:41:54

Thanks for the reply Anton. I think my problem lies with the registering of the kasa account and linked to the activation of my kasa account being timed out? Sockets installed and coupled INITIALLY to Alexa but some time latter I discovered they (TP-Link) had sent a activation confirmation Email but it had timed out. My control of the plugs via. Alexa failed soon after. "Help" says I can get the Email re-sent in Kasa settings but I can't find it. "Help" also suggests failure to send this confirmation will result in loss of unspecified functions hence I am unsure if this Email is the true source of the problem.

Options
Re:Re:Re:Missed the 1 hour deadline to confirm account
2019-01-11 08:15:04

https://www.tplinkcloud.com/register.php

click "already have a non-activated account?..." You will receive another email to activate your account.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 536

Replies: 3

Related Articles