This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-04 10:41:30
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.11.22

When the camera is offline I can't access the recordings it made when it was online. Is this a "feature" or some bug?

As I can only access the Playback & Memory by clicking on the camera inside the app, when it is offline I can't access it... So I think this is working as designed, which is unacceptable in a case of a burglar breaks in and steals my camera, I won't be able to have any evidences

I don't have a Tapo Care plan. Looks like this is only possible with such plan and TP-Link forces you to do that... Or just returning the device and opting for others products on the market. 

Kindly waiting on a reply

Options
2 Reply
2022-11-04 12:23:59

@rodrigomedina my

rodrigomedina wrote

When the camera is offline I can't access the recordings it made when it was online. Is this a "feature" or some bug?

As I can only access the Playback & Memory by clicking on the camera inside the app, when it is offline I can't access it... So I think this is working as designed, which is unacceptable in a case of a burglar breaks in and steals my camera, I won't be able to have any evidences

I don't have a Tapo Care plan. Looks like this is only possible with such plan and TP-Link forces you to do that... Or just returning the device and opting for others products on the market. 

Kindly waiting on a reply

Options
2022-11-04 14:39:52

@Mdsamirmdsamir4 sorry, don't understand your reply, probably you misclicked. Thanks anyway 💪

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 367

Replies: 2

Related Articles