Votes

Party Mode for a Group

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread SYNCED THEME (PARTY, RELAX, ETC) IN GROUP MODE. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Party Mode for a Group

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread SYNCED THEME (PARTY, RELAX, ETC) IN GROUP MODE. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Party Mode for a Group
Party Mode for a Group
2023-05-09 19:55:51 - last edited 2023-08-01 07:11:16

Hi Folks,

It doesn't look like there is a way to enable a theme for a group of bulbs.

Each of the individual bulbs I have within a group have the theme functionality and I can enable the theme independently but it would be good to be able to enable a theme as a group.

Maybe then to have the option of each bulb flashing with the same colour or for the bulbs to flash independently with their own colours.

Thanks

Arran

Options
2 Reply
Re:Party Mode for a Group
2023-07-11 15:09:19

@Arrran 

i bought six L630 bulbs and mounted on my living room light. What a dissapointment, when i see that i cant use relax or music theme for a group of bulbs?! Im sorry but this is literally stupid. Whats the point, that i can set it separately on one bulb, but cannot set it on entire ceiling light which is made of six bulbs? Sorry this is absolutelly non-sense for me. 

Btw sorry for my bad english

Options
Re:Party Mode for a Group
2023-11-17 13:35:12

I've just found this too. I can't figure out how to get Theme -> Party to work with a Group or with Alexa. My original plan was to have "Kitchen Disco" and activate all 4 spot lights at the same time in Theme -> Party mode. you've got nearly all the other functionality in the group except the 4 icons at the bottom; Theme, Schedule, Timer and Away. WHY!! what technical reason is there, that this functionality is not availble in the group? If it's because you could have different devices in a group? Because you are able to control colour etc... I thought I'd be OK when I went into Alexa Routine's but the Theme is not accessible from within Alexa. I am quite disappointed.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 982

Replies: 2