Votes

Overriding a Set Schedule for Smart Plugs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-28 05:44:24 - last edited 2024-01-03 09:39:50

I have 5 TP-Link Kasa/Tapo smart plugs, which all are scheduled to go on/off at various times during the day/week. When we go away, we'd like to override the schedule to keep them in the off-position -- is there a way to do so with out having to go into each smart plug and toggle the schedule on/off time to off? While at this point, it's only 10 toggles, I'm planning to purchase more.

Additionally, it would be great if we could turn on this override as part of a Google Home automation routine, but for now, I'd settle for a single button in the Tapo app.

Thanks.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Overriding a Set Schedule for Smart Plugs
2024-01-03 09:43:58

@TheYehudah 

There seems no option to enable/disable the Schedule feature of the smart plug. We may consider this a feature request. 

This post has been transferred to the Feature Request block. You could modify the title and body content to fit the purpose of this feature feedback. This will give other users a better idea of what this post is about and attract people with the same need to vote on it.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Re:Overriding a Set Schedule for Smart Plugs
2024-02-23 17:26:04

@Wayne-TP I would also be interested in this if it's possible. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 542

Replies: 2

Voters 2