Votes

Themes for Groupes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Themes for Groupes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Themes for Groupes
Themes for Groupes
2024-02-29 19:25:00
Tags: #Party
Model: Tapo L530E  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.1.6

I know some people already talked about this : missing features in the Groupe.
It shouldn't be too much of a challenge to provide the same range of functions in the group as with a single light bulb.

Have a good day,

BR

PartySeeker

Options
1 Reply
Re:Themes for Groupes
2024-02-29 19:39:12 - last edited 2024-02-29 19:42:42

I want to add, that it is cool to be able to set the maximum brightness in the relax mode, but why not the minimum? I wanted to simulate candle light effect - But with no lower boundary it switches of in between, which is not very nice. The timing is already included, but why only 3 options. (1,2,3 seconds) just leave it to custom if its already implemented.

Same goes for the timer. Why is it only possible to select on and off? just include all functions - they are already implemented...

Why are my presets differnet for every bulb? If i added a preset for one bulb, I need to create the same one for every other one aswell, or for a groupe - it would be nice to have them globally. 

Thats it :) Just my two cents afer using them for 15 min. The overall quality seems nice. But a few missing features are for me a no brainer..

@PartySeeker 

EDIT: typo, and one more thing that came to my mind: The presets show the color code. I think it would be cool to be able to set the colorcode manually.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 156

Replies: 1

Voters 2

Tags

Party