NC230 Very Bad Streaming / Access Failure

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-08-18 23:50:30
Model : NC230

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : 1.2.1 Build 170515 Rel.9A7F66

ISP : Telekom Malaysia ( Streamyx )

Hello Guys, I'm facing a very serious problem regarding with the camera usability.

I recently bought 2 cloud cameras which I updated to the latest firmware. I'm using wireless mode and the signal is between 89%-93%.It is set to static IP address. The camera is mounted on the ceiling. The problem is that I'm facing multiple issues regarding accessing the camera through the TPCamera application and the web-based configuration page.

For the app, the camera status is online but when open it kept loading, and when loaded there is a 5 minute delay. And the other problem is it says address is not available when tried to access the configuration page using the camera local IP address . After a while, it comes back to normal. but after a period of time, It starts again. I suspected there is a problem within the camera's firmware and not the current hardware itself.
I have reset a few times already and the result are still the same.

For me, the streaming is the worst problem I'm facing. I already contacted TP-LINK multiple times to rectify the the camera firmware issue but they always said its already the latest update.

Options
1 Reply
Re:NC230 Very Bad Streaming / Access Failure
2017-08-21 10:05:56
check whether your router provides stable connection. does the camera always shows up on the router's client list? You can send email to support@tp-link.com, even though the camera firmware is the latest.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 523

Replies: 1

Related Articles