JocelynOnline
Following: 0Followers: 1
Knowledge Base/ Getting Started
2018-07-20 09:18:01
What are the differences in features and application scenarios among various serial switches?
There is L2/L3 managed Switch, Smart Switch, Easy Smart Switch and Unmanaged Switch in TP-Link official website, this article will give a brief account about the features and application scenarios of...
1HELPFULS
Knowledge Base/ Features & Configuration
How to configure 802.1Q VLAN on TP-Link Easy Smart/Unmanaged Pro Switches?
VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network) is a technology that can solve broadcasting issues. A LAN can be divided into several VLANs logically, and only the hosts in a same VLAN can communicate with each...
0HELPFULS
How to configure 802.1Q VLAN on Smart and Managed switches using the new GUI?
VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network) is a technology that can solve broadcasting issues. A LAN can be divided into several VLANs logically, and only the hosts in a same VLAN can communicate with each...
0HELPFULS
How to configure IGMP Snooping for IPTV network using L2 switch?
This FAQ is suitable for Easy Smart Switch, Smart Switch, L2 Managed Switch IPTV service consists of three entities-multicast source, client device and multicast network. This Article will focus on...
0HELPFULS
How to configure Voice VLAN to optimize the transmission of voice traffic on TP-Link Smart/Managed Switches using the new GUI?
Introduction Voice traffic is typically more time-sensitive and can be more influenced by packets loss than data traffic. You can configure Voice VLAN to optimize the transmission of voice traffic....
0HELPFULS
Knowledge Base/ Troubleshooting
What should I do if I cannot access the web management page of my TP-Link switch?
First of all, check the model of your switch to verify it is web-manageable. Until now, only TP-Link Easy Smart/Unmanaged Pro/Smart/Managed switches are web-manageable. The troubleshooting for Easy...
0HELPFULS