PhantomR1982LV1Online
Following: 1Followers: 2
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
2021-09-25 13:02:38
Re:XDSL Modem Only Product
@TP-Link glad that you agree with me on that side of things this was an older post i made as you can see by the date when i first joined the community as to what i was looking for. Being one step...
0HELPFULS
2021-09-23 20:40:49
@TP-Link You would think that with all the technology at your disposal that you would be one step ahead of the competition and have a variety of these products available not only to service providers...
2HELPFULS
2021-09-15 11:54:53
Re:UK OpenReach To Shut Down DSL Services - VOIP
@TP-Link While this is unfortunate it will mean I will have to source alternative products from other manufacturers seeing as I can't get them from TP Link UK when we will be in great need of them...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
2021-09-14 14:57:31
(Product Request) VOIP Based Products in UK ASAP
Hiya All, UK OpenReach To Shut Down DSL Services - VOIP ========================================= As I'm hoping many of you all know by now and for those that may still be in the dark and it seems so...
3HELPFULS
2020-07-23 11:52:37
@Sunshine Please Re-Read What i asked... I know how to find the Modem/Router Section for DSL as thats easy enough but what im looking for is a standalone xDSL Technology Modem Product WITHOUT all the...
0HELPFULS
2020-07-23 00:14:32
XDSL Modem Only Product
Hi All, I'm having issues with my local ISP Based Routers that are supplied as part of the Connection Agreement and i switch between multiple DSL Based connections...now what im looking for is a...
0HELPFULS