Lista blanca M5

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.

Lista blanca M5

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.
Lista blanca M5
Lista blanca M5
2022-03-11 00:06:21
Modelo: Deco M5  
Versión del hardware: V3
Versión de firmware: 1.5.7 Build 20210819 Rel. 43499

No encuentro la opcion para lista blanca en el deco M5, solo lista negra. ¿Alguien sabe si no lo trae? lo cual seria raro, no es un router basico. Gracias de antemano.

Opciones
2 Responder
Re:Lista blanca M5
2022-03-11 07:39:08

@Jerardo 

Welcome to the community.

Deco does not support whitelist yet and may I know why do you need "whitelist" or on which case that you have to use "whitelist"?

Thank you very much.

Opciones
Re:Lista blanca M5
2022-03-11 14:59:18

@David-TP

I want to use them in an office so I can control the access as an extra security layer, cause not everyone will have access to this network but I know they will share the password between them, and there's too much people going in and out to be blacklisting everyone everytime I receive a new device notification, this is just one office of many I hace to control remotely, and haven´t found another solution like deco (remote administration, mesh, price), I should have red the specs but white list is in every other router from TPLINK, so I was sure it would work, it's a shame I will have to find another solution. Thanks for your answer and your time.

Opciones

Información

Servicial: 0

Puntos de vista: 506

respuestas: 2