Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

I've setup a dual-wan configuration. It detects correctly both WANs, but when I attempt to create a link backup, only the main WAN is showing up, I don't get the option for the secondary WAN. I'm goin
Bandwidth Control/QoSload balancing
By Himad · Latest post 2023-03-24 00:30:43 by Carl
0Helpful
246Views
1Replies
My ISP (Starlink) is about to implement data caps. Can anyone provide a tool they use to monitor data usage for your home network? I cannot find any statistics showing data coming or going from the ro
Feature RequestBandwidth Control/QoS
By MikeinElma · Latest post 2023-01-06 21:02:07 by ROG144
1Helpful
317Views
1Replies
There is no option to set or disable QOS settings in the router. Even older router has these basic setting ffs
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestOneMeshBandwidth Control/QoS
1Helpful
240Views
0Replies
About one week ago, my Archer GX90 started limiting my network speeds, even when QoS is OFF. I've had it for about 6 months, and it has worked fine, otherwise, until this week.
Bandwidth Control/QoS
0Helpful
296Views
0Replies
I need a way to set a data limitation and throttle so my isp doesn't over charge me. ie: I may have a 1tb monthly cap from ISP, my family streams and games a lot. I need to be able to set a limit of s
Firmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSFeature Request
By robbiex · Latest post 2022-09-28 14:21:19 by robbiex
0Helpful
409Views
2Replies
The Internet is continuously disconnecting while playing games. Tried restarting it multiple times, even reinstalled the games and did a through malware check as well, ut the problem still remains.
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By marshray · Latest post 2022-09-21 23:06:32 by Riley_S
0Helpful
314Views
1Replies
My 5g 2 is running slow and I cannot seem to fix it. Its a tri-band router and all three have auto settings for Mhz and channel. Interestingly when I power the router on the 5g 2 works at full speed b
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By Alecmax · Latest post 2022-08-12 12:13:54 by pcuttle
0Helpful
498Views
9Replies
Looking to put Zoom as highest priority under QoS Application settings but also interested if there is a global list of applications that correspond to the only options given to us: Game/Streaming/Sur
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By Chrisbinparadis · Latest post 2022-08-11 15:04:30 by pcuttle
0Helpful
241Views
1Replies
I need to limit the bandwidth on my guest network, but leave my primary network at full speed. QOS feature doesn't seem to allow me to do this. Any suggestions?
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By tcpip95 · Latest post 2022-07-25 00:18:52 by tcpip95
0Helpful
410Views
2Replies
Is there a fix for the clients not populating on the client list inside the network map? They do show under Advanced > Network > DHCP Server Client List. And i do get the notification when they go onl
Feature RequestBandwidth Control/QoSNetwork Map
By SadRabbit · Latest post 2022-07-18 19:50:04 by pcuttle
1Helpful
398Views
2Replies