Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hello, I work on a Mac (Sonoma 14.4.1) on my home network that runs off of a Deco x20 mesh network(fully updated). Out of the blue my Microsoft Teams stopped connecting/loading but my internet and all
App Blocking
0Helpful
32Views
0Replies
I bought this TP Link XC220 G3v recently. But the issue is, many websites are not opening in this ONU, they are getting timed out. I have tried these methods: Changed the DNS in both LAN & WAN. Change
Feature RequestApp BlockingClient DevicesFirmware Updatexc220g3v
By Archisman · Latest post a week ago by Archisman
0Helpful
254Views
4Replies
Looking at the parental controls and traffic monitoring, I'm not sure what the difference is between the orange and gray bars on the timeline chart for apps. I've attached a picture of an example. Wha
App BlockingParental Control
By Gator960608 · Latest post 2024-03-09 06:51:40 by tyler-b
1Helpful
95Views
1Replies
Twitter videos won't play on Dec BE-85? But other videos (YouTube, etc.) all work. Is there a setting I need to change?
App Blocking
By Anasazi · Latest post 2024-01-29 07:13:12 by David-TP
0Helpful
79Views
1Replies
I recently replaced my network setup with a Deco 75Pro. I am unalbe to get my Chamberlain MyQ grage door openers to connect. Any of you guys had this issue and was able to resolve? I have setup IoT to
App BlockingClient Devices
By Jody6025 · Latest post 2024-01-16 15:18:05 by Jody6025
2Helpful
287Views
2Replies