Range Extenders

The Range Extender products are mainly designed to extend the coverage of your existing wireless network. For some models they even can be used as Access Point devices. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Range Extenders.
Range Extenders

Tags

Label

Tplink used to be great, but now they are terrible. I keep buying new stuff to keep up with the new tech and it just keeps getting worse. Tplink can't seem to handle wifi6 AT ALL and they are pushing
OneMeshFirmware UpdateRoamingEasyMesh
By Smakmauz · Latest post 2024-01-06 23:33:09 by Smakmauz
1Helpful
367Views
2Replies
Hello, I purchased an AX1800 router a couple of years ago and HAD it connected to a different (NON-TP LINK) wifi extender. Just got a TP LINK RE315 extender today, added it using Tether, and everythin
RoamingOneMesh
By RealisticDave1 · Latest post 2023-12-08 20:13:41 by RealisticDave1
0Helpful
216Views
2Replies
I just bought a new AX5400 (Archer AX73) router and RE315 Range extender. Both support OneMesh. My intent was to use the RE315 as a OneMesh wired repeater/access point. I currently have an older Links
OneMeshAccess Point ModeRoaming
By Nstanton62 · Latest post 2023-03-05 01:12:19 by Nstanton62
0Helpful
638Views
2Replies
Hi, I'm trying to figure out why my boyfriend has a Range extender installation guide and how to stop someone from hacking my phone. This has been going on for 7months and I'm quite sure the extender
Access ControlAccess Point ModeRoaming
0Helpful
242Views
0Replies