Tapo Robot Vacuums

Sit back, relax, and let Tapo Robot Vacuums do the cleaning! Tapo’s Robot Vacuums navigate your floors effortlessly with smart features like automatic scheduling, obstacle avoidance, and no-go zones. Dive into this forum section to discuss cleaning modes and maintenance tips, and share your experiences with Tapo Robot Vacuums.
Tapo Robot Vacuums

Label

The website states up to 3 hours battery life. This was one of the reasons I was drawn to the device. I have been testing it our all day today and there are a few things I noticed: 1) when the device
By mkostersitz · Latest post 2023-03-31 18:04:02 by mkostersitz
1Helpful
381Views
2Replies
It ran for an hour on smart cleaning right after I got it before it needed a charge. It had covered ~60m2 at the time and failed to return to the charging station, so I stopped it and moved it there.
By mkostersitz · Latest post 2023-03-31 16:51:26 by Riley_S
3Helpful
358Views
3Replies
Just got my RV10 Lite and it is running around for the first time. I have it in a pretty open area of my house which has a long hallway and a landing towards the kitchen. All hardwood. It seems the RV
By mkostersitz · Latest post 2023-03-31 05:35:39 by mkostersitz
0Helpful
333Views
2Replies
What, if any accessories are available for this vacuum? By accessories I mean anything that can prevent the vacuum from mopping over a carpet, section of flooring or where there are wires? Other robot
0Helpful
207Views
0Replies