forgot the credentials to access my router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-09-26 07:08:46
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a cr700 and forgot what I changed my admin credentials to. Does anyone know how to rest them?
Options
5 Reply
Re:forgot the credentials to access my router
2017-09-29 16:58:02
At the back of the modem, there is a reset hole, keep the modem on then plug a pin into the hole and hold it for 10-15 seconds until all the lights flash once together. Then let it go and wait until all the lights come on again.
After reset, the modem will lose all the settings, the log in U&P will be admin/admin. You can log in again and change your settings.
Options
Great! Thank you!
2017-10-11 14:57:16

flying snow wrote

At the back of the modem, there is a reset hole, keep the modem on then plug a pin into the hole and hold it for 10-15 seconds until all the lights flash once together. Then let it go and wait until all the lights come on again.
After reset, the modem will lose all the settings, the log in U&P will be admin/admin. You can log in again and change your settings.

Thank you very much! I fixed!
Options
2017-10-25 17:32:13

flying snow wrote

Good sharing ~
Options
2019-10-23 07:14:33

The credentials to access my router DWR-113

Options
2019-10-23 07:15:30
Password for DWR-113 model wifi router
Options

Information

Helpful: 0