Ethernet not working on UE 330, USB 3.0 3 port hub & ethernet, 2013 MacBook Pro, El Capitan

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Ethernet not working on UE 330, USB 3.0 3 port hub & ethernet, 2013 MacBook Pro, El Capitan

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-24 12:31:33
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Problem: The ethernet port on my TP-Link UE 330 USB 3.0 hub & Gigabit ethernet adapter stopped working today, when I use it on my 2013 MacBook Pro, with El Capitan.

I didn't not update my OS or add any new applications, or do anything that I can think of. I tried downloading the driver for MacOS 10.6 - 10.12 to fix the problem but I still do not get ethernet through it. I bought it about 10 days ago & it initially worked without me having to download a driver. It was working the last time I used it, probably 2 days ago.

I downloaded the driver from here:
http://www.tp-link.com.au/download/UE330.html

It does work with my mid-2010 MacBook Pro (Sierra) & I did not download any driver. (I don't need it on the mid-2010 MacBook Pro because it already has an ethernet port, & so I didn't try using the adapter with that laptop until today).

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Thank you,
Dan Shanahan
Options