Archer C90 not working, 3 lights stuck on
This morning our Archer C90 router started working slowly. As of a few hours ago, there is no more wifi, or at least the light for it is off, and the network no longer appears. When the router is plugged in 3 specific lights are on and unblinking - the power light, the internet light, and the wps light. These remain on and unblinking regardless of anything I do to the router (aside from unplugging it from the power).
What I've tried:
- Unplugging the power and plugging it back in (leaving it unplugged for up to 3 minutes) - no changes in behavior
- Turning it off and on with the power button - no changes in behavior
- Unplugging the ethernet cable on the internet port (no changes) and plugging it back in (no changes)
- Pressing the wifi/wps button - no changes in lights or in behavior
- Pressing the reset button - no changes in lights or in behavior
- Pressing and holding down the reset button for ~5 seconds - no changes in lights or in behavior
- Pressing and holding down the reset button for 10+ seconds - no changes in lights or in behavior
- Plugging into the router using an ethernet cable - no internet on the plugged in device, no recognition of it being plugged in. Testing the device on the cable that would go into the internet port in the router successfully gave a connection, so it was not the device.
I don't know what firmware the router is at, we got it a few months ago so it's either what firmware it had out of the box or whatever firmware was current as of March 2020.I can't check it since there is no way to access router info since it can't be connected to by using wifi or ethernet.
Any help is appreciated!