Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hi, Wi-Fi 7 Global Launch Event Discussion! TP-Link is joining our global partners in putting on a launch event explaining how we plan to bring the latest in wireless communications to our brands and
OfficialHighlighted ThreadEvent DiscussionWi-Fi 7
By Riley_S · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
19Helpful
1865Views
12Replies
Hey Everyone, It looks like the development team has been working hard to bring some of the community's most requested features to light. This time, we have beta firmware for a few models that optimiz
EasyMeshFirmware UpdateOfficial
0Helpful
58Views
0Replies
Hey Everyone, We are thrilled to announce that we now have a WireGuard VPN firmware for Archer AX55 V1 available for trial, we have heard that many of our community members request the functionality o
Firmware UpdateVPNOfficialWireGuard VPN
By Riley_S · Latest post 3 weeks ago by COCOTHAILAND
1Helpful
107Views
1Replies
A growing number of community users are showing great interest in the VPN Client feature on the TP-Link routers, we are happy to announce here that we do have some router models that support the VPN C
VPNOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2022-12-02 15:48:26 by tc0566
24Helpful
8331Views
49Replies
CES 2023: Wi-Fi 7 and Archer Air Product Showcase While most of the Wi-Fi routers showcased at CES were previously announced alongside TP-Link’s announcement of Wi-Fi 7 in November, there was a new mo
OfficialHighlighted ThreadWi-Fi 7EasyMesh
0Helpful
67Views
0Replies
Have you ever unboxed your brand-new router, hooked it up to your existing cable modem and nothing happens? The awesome new device you just purchased doesn’t go online and the internet light stay ambe
By Carl · Latest post 2022-05-24 16:02:53 by Carl
34Helpful
51019Views
16Replies
Just purchased my Archer A7 TP Link AC1750 wireless router. When connected to my Iphone i am getting a privacy warning under the WIFI connection stating that "this network is blocking encrypted DNS Tr
By tpndrcn · Latest post 2 weeks ago by NoahLucas
16Helpful
59071Views
13Replies
The quick guide included with the Archer A7 contains info for setup as an access point. The one available on Amazon as a .pdf does NOT have this. Which version is more current?
Access Point Mode
By leonp0dw · Latest post 14 hours ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
7Views
1Replies
We are a service provider that provides managed wifi routers to customers and are in the process of trying to figure out the issues we have where Archer C20 routers are installed by the CPI security c
Access Point Mode
0Helpful
9Views
0Replies
I was having problems with getting wifi calling to work with my and my wife's phones (both iPhone 13s) on my archer c4000, so I followed all the instructions on https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/
Port Forwarding
By Jclopark · Latest post Yesterday by Jclopark
0Helpful
42Views
1Replies