TL-WA860RE won’t connect to internet after quick setup & will also not work after trying WPS setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WA860RE won’t connect to internet after quick setup & will also not work after trying WPS setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-08 09:59:31
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Quick Setup Attempt: I have verified that the WiFi password for the network I am attempting to connect to is correct. WPS Attempt: I have verified the WPS light is flashing on router indicating that it is ready for connection and have pressed the WPS button on range extender within a reasonable time. Also, no light changes on Extender after pressing once, twice, and holding. Aswell as no changes in internet connection on desktop website TP LINK GUI or actual desktop internet connection icon.
File:
image.jpgDownload
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1159

Replies: 0