Powerline Adapter Connection Issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-31 11:04:27
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I recently purchased the AV600 powerline adapter kit. When I plugged the two units in and paired them, they automatically connected to the internet. Unfortunately, I have two internet connections, one being 2g and the other one being 5g. When I try to find the 5g internet through Ethernet settings, I cannot find it. The 5g connection we have is much stronger than our 2g internet. Any solutions?

Thank You,
RCVoidy
Options
2 Reply
Re:Powerline Adapter Connection Issues
2018-01-31 16:21:45
Sounds like you're confusing things. You probably have 2.4 and 5 GHz wireless channels from your internet router - and that is nothing to do with the wired connection your PLC kit should be on.
Options
Re:Powerline Adapter Connection Issues
2018-02-01 01:18:14

Peter M wrote

Sounds like you're confusing things. You probably have 2.4 and 5 GHz wireless channels from your internet router - and that is nothing to do with the wired connection your PLC kit should be on.

Yes, I had confused them. I fixed my speed issues yesterday quickly after making this forum post. Thank you for the quick response.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1080

Replies: 2

Related Articles