ac750 re200 extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ac750 re200 extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
ac750 re200 extender
ac750 re200 extender
2018-06-10 09:59:14
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I just got this one to replace a DLink device that died on me. I connected both the 2.4 & 5 channels via WPS, got the green lights so moved it to my area where I wanted it. I didn't check before the move but I can't find the SSID for the 2 new extended networks. I reset the router to see if that would jar something loose--no luck. I reset the extender and started over--still no SSIDs showing up on my devices to connect to but I still have green lights on the tp link device. Did the SSIDs get hidden on me so search for hidden networks? How do I fix this cuz I've run out of ideas.
Options
2 Reply
Re:ac750 re200 extender
2018-06-12 14:52:32
After you successfully configure the extender, the SSID will change intot the same as your main router's Wi-FI.

You may power off your main router to see whether you still can detect the same ssid via the extender.
Options
Re:ac750 re200 extender
2018-06-12 21:16:18
So my current SSID from the router (no extender on ) is say, XYZ, for example. You're saying, once I set up the extender, it too will read the same SSID? It won't be the same with EXT on it or something else to designate it one from the other? My dlink worked that way and the directions keep saying look for the the tp link ssid. Thx for the help!
Options