What is most "likely" issue?... TL-WA850RE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-10-08 07:13:18
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

TL-WA850RE - I can set it up just fine at my house (using an ethernet cable and a laptop). I take it to my mom's nursing home )where it's worked previously for several months) and I go through the setup routine just fine - gets to the last step and says "applying settings" but host internet never connects to TP Link. Three lites are on (power, ethernet, wireless (?)) but no signal strength comes... (and the signal there is very strong - I'm just using the tp link so I can hard wire a camera in the room... What is my most likely fix going to be????
Thanks!
Options
1 Reply
Re:What is most "likely" issue?... TL-WA850RE
2020-07-04 13:00:24

@frawg Bius

frawg wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

TL-WA850RE - I can set it up just fine at my house (using an ethernet cable and a laptop). I take it to my mom's nursing home )where it's worked previously for several months) and I go through the setup routine just fine - gets to the last step and says "applying settings" but host internet never connects to TP Link. Three lites are on (power, ethernet, wireless (?)) but no signal strength comes... (and the signal there is very strong - I'm just using the tp link so I can hard wire a camera in the room... What is my most likely fix going to be????
Thanks!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 832

Replies: 1