Hs105 smart plugs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Hs105 smart plugs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Hs105 smart plugs
Hs105 smart plugs
2018-10-27 23:09:03
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi I have been using the smart plugs for a while and noticed that when I test my WiFi speed I have Verizon Fios speed is pretty low in speed and when I unplug the smart plug or plugs the speed test count comes back up so why are they slowing down by speed numbers ?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Hs105 smart plugs
2018-11-14 21:46:45 - last edited 2018-11-14 21:47:01

Whirligigs wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi I have been using the smart plugs for a while and noticed that when I test my WiFi speed I have Verizon Fios speed is pretty low in speed and when I unplug the smart plug or plugs the speed test count comes back up so why are they slowing down by speed numbers ?

Since the smart devices can only connect to 2.4Ghz, I would connect to the 5Ghz isntead. The plugs themselves use very little bandwidth if any. I have 6 smart devices with a Kasa Cam running at 1080p, and stream Hulu fine with a 30 mbps internet connection.

Options