Antivirus won't stop blocking

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Antivirus won't stop blocking

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
15 Reply
Re:Antivirus won't stop blocking
2019-04-30 18:56:32

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the Feedback and sorry for the delay.  Unless an admin is pinned we do not currently get notifications that a reply has been published.  I have subscribed to this thread so i can better monitor it.  I have also supplied my engineering team the thread so they can further investigate and provide solutions. 

thank you 

Carl 

Options
2019-05-04 23:02:52 - last edited 2019-05-04 23:26:22

Whole "Security" Suite is being turned off but it keep sending me notifications about blocking random devices or protocols. Guys, "OFF" means "OFF". I have 5 Deco M9 units in my house, I payed some steep price for your product and all I've got is my family running around the place asking why their Ipad/Iphone doesn't work. And it's blocking my work VPN regardless of switch position in your app.

Hope you'll fix this.

Thank you in advance.

Options
2019-05-06 18:50:29

Hi Everyone.

Our Engineering team has updated us and provided a Link to download a Beta Firmware and instructions on how to install it.  The link for this is here.  If this does not work or you have further issues please send me a direct message with the following informaiton

TP-Link ID:

Best Contact infromation: 

and Details of the event you are still experiancing.

I will forward this information to our Engineers who will investigate your particular issue further. 

Best Regards

Carl 

Options
2020-04-01 07:51:55

@Carl 

hello, i have same problems

not finding any way to solve it (get this feature off)

the link in your message is not working (not found anymore) and

nobody has commented the solution (If got help with it)

is this still really not solven?

please till me how to get rid off the antivirus software of tours with deco9 plus!

Options
2020-04-01 17:14:38

@Marli 

Hi Marli,

This was almost a year ago.  The features should have been fixed.  What product do you have and what firmware are you on?

Options
Related Articles