Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Deco 1.6.0 Firmware Update Added to Select Models! A New Batch of the Latest Firmware for Deco has been released! This update brings many of the features most requested by the community to reality. Fi
Firmware UpdateOfficial
By Riley_S · Latest post Friday by BurntPowder
2Helpful
412Views
12Replies
New and Featured Deco Models at CES 2023 With the official launch of Wi-Fi 7, PoE compatibility, and weatherproof models, TP-Link’s Deco Line of Products has expanded exponentially. While it is easy t
OfficialHighlighted ThreadCES 2023
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-01-09 17:33:01 by Riley_S
0Helpful
209Views
2Replies
Affected Deco Models: Deco XE75, Deco XE75Pro, Deco XE5300, Deco X90, Deco X68/X3600/W7200 This Behavior has fixes now being pushed to the official firmware release. Please ensure that you have update
Firmware UpdateOfficialBeta
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-01-05 00:34:20 by JoshPA
5Helpful
1374Views
16Replies
Deco X50 - Outdoor: Available for Preorder NOW In November, TP-Link officially announced the introduction of three new Deco Models to provide a whole home mesh network. The Deco X50 Outdoor, the X50 –
Official
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-01-03 17:24:07 by Riley_S
3Helpful
886Views
2Replies
What is PoE? What Power-Over Ethernet Can Do For Your Home Topics in This Article: PoE Standards, Power Delivery and Necessary Connections for each PoE standard, Hardware Options With the addition of
0Helpful
435Views
0Replies
New Whole Home Wi-Fi 6E Deco Mesh System Deco XE200 Product Page Deco XE200 (1-Pack) Amazon Page Deco XE200 (2-Pack) Amazon Page EDIT: The Deco XE200 (1-Pack) has Launched Today! (January 30th) The XE
OfficialWi-Fi 6EProduct Release
By Riley_S · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
26Helpful
1464Views
18Replies
The Internet of Things The Internet of Things (IoT) describes a network of everything that is connected to the internet, from something as small as a toy or sensor, to as big as a train. While IoT dev
0Helpful
345Views
0Replies
What Wi-Fi 7 Can Do For Your Network Hi, Wi-Fi 7 – Global TP-Link Wi-Fi 7 Launch Event Learn more about how TP-Link is planning on bringing Wi-Fi 7 to homes and businesses during our Wi-Fi 7 Product L
0Helpful
474Views
0Replies
I'm having major issues getting the Decos to show up as connected, and stay connected. I have 4 Deco units. Three of the X60 units, placed in my house (Basement, Living room, Attic). One X55 unit in m
By ZirbMonkey · Latest post 8 hours ago by David-TP
2Helpful
27Views
2Replies
I currently have my Decos set up in AP mode with no issue. I am changing ISPs and can now use my own router, so I'd like to change to router mode using the main deco as the router. Is there a process
By measley123 · Latest post 9 hours ago by David-TP
0Helpful
12Views
1Replies