Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Below you can find a summary of the features planned to be introduced in an upcoming firmware update to our Deco platform. These features will be generally available with the 1.11.0 or 1.5.0 firmware
Firmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSVLAN/IPTV
By Riley_S · Latest post Friday by CharonPDX
3Helpful
1142Views
7Replies
TP-Link has become an industry leader for Wi-Fi 7 home networking, and in 2024, we have no intention of slowing down. At CES, we announced a wide variety of Wi-Fi 7 devices – allowing you to take full
By Riley_S · Latest post a week ago by cavementech
2Helpful
1224Views
4Replies
If your Deco network has received the latest updates and features, but you do not see that they are available in your Deco app, remember that some features depend on the features of the other nodes in
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-02-16 22:14:42 by Sneakysssnake
3Helpful
2550Views
0Replies
These latest Deco features are slowly being released to models, with the Deco X55 being set to be the first to receive the features from firmware 1.3.0 (Equivalent to 1.9.0 for others). Other Deco mod
Firmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Riley_S · Latest post 2 weeks ago by cdysthe
13Helpful
7622Views
40Replies
Deco BE16000: Get Started with Wi-Fi 7 Featuring 4 Multi-Gig Ethernet Ports, a dedicated 6 GHz band for your backhaul, and the latest features from Wi-Fi 7; the BE16000 provides the perfect opportunit
Wi-Fi 7Official
By Riley_S · Latest post 3 weeks ago by BJPass
3Helpful
1029Views
10Replies
Hey Deco Users! In case you haven’t noticed, your Deco App has received a few updates recently. Included are some of the most requested features and accessibility tools that were added. Latest Update
Official
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-09-27 12:41:31 by Mbauer5
10Helpful
1547Views
7Replies
Good day, I have a Deco X20 (3-pack) and would like to inquire if it is possible to unpair one of the satellite deco to the main deco and use it as an AP for another network? Below is the sample diagr
By jrselisana · Latest post an hour ago by David-TP
0Helpful
13Views
1Replies
It would be great if the Deco app had a Low/Med/High setting to dim the green light on the x55 unit. I think the green led light is too bright. I know you can turn the LED light off as well as set a t
By Wi-Fi-25 · Latest post 5 hours ago by David-TP
0Helpful
8Views
1Replies
Hello, Y'all! I'm stumped. Can I stump y'all? I have a laptop and a desktop in the garage. Laptop can't find the mesh, but the desktop can, and it's getting the full speed I'm paying for. 65Mb. Howeve
1Helpful
6Views
0Replies
I've found quite a few threads that are almost all locked https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/522470 https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/598436 https://community.tp-link.co
Feature Requestdhcp
By JJoe · Latest post 9 hours ago by JJoe
4Helpful
190Views
2Replies