3 way Dimmer switch?

Re:3 way Dimmer switch?
2019-09-16 23:33:05

Yes we need 3 way dimmer switch

Options
2019-09-17 19:07:30
I am here to echo the same thing. How in the world is this not part of the line up. If buy 4 of them right now if they were a thing. It think many people are demanding it. It's a little crazy you guys are not even considering it... People have even hacked there own switches to do it... So it's not that major or a too do... Come on to link.. seriously.
Options
Re:Re:Re:3 way Dimmer switch?
2019-10-10 13:39:09

@Carl 

I have tried several smart switch brands, an in my mind yours is the best. One of the PITAs of using these devices is each brand has it's own app (of varying quality)..

My preference would be to just use KASA switches, and not having the full suite will hurt you in the future. People don't want to mess with different apps ("Let's see, is this on SmartLights or SmartLife or what?") or have mismatched looking switches.

Get on it Carl enlightened.

Options
2019-10-10 16:57:05

Everyone,  We have let the R and D team know of this request.  While I cannot say if they will implement the requested device, they are well aware of the request.  Thanks and keept the requests comming in.  We are listening.

Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@Carl 

Just here to echo the others on this forum. I've been patiently waiting for TP-Link to come out with a 3 way dimmer. I have looked at the competition and noticed significant design differences and would prefer a uniform design. This more noticeable for me as these switches are in 2,3 and 4 gang switch boxes. It would be nice to have all the same design manufacture. I was hoping to have just one brand through out the house. I have replaced a combination of 34 switches with HS200, HS210 and HS220. I have been very pleased and really would like a dimmable 3-Way switch to complete all the switches in the house.

As mentioned:"TP Link - you have a huge gap in your product lineup. Even just the acknowledgement that your engineers are working on it and you anticipate a release in 6 months would be enough for me (and others probably) to wait for that."

Options