4x TL-PA9020P Can not add adapter after first 2 are paired. tpPLC starts but does not function.
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: original
- I bought 4x TL-PA9020P (2 Kits) I can not add adapter after first 2 are paired.
- Once the first two are paired , I can not get a third to join.
- For the first two paired plugs, the Power and Home Lights are solid and when ethernet is plugged-in all lights are solid and I can see my (one AMC camera) devce from my computer on same network.
- But when I try to pair a third device, only the power light flashes on the new device, the power light on either of the paired devices will not flash when the pair button is pushed.And yes they are in same room same circuit.
- I tried to install and run the tpPLC utility, it starts but does not function, only shows a spinning wheel, as if its checking the network , but never goes further..
- How do I get the third (forth) plug to pair? Or do I need to go to "TRENDnet plugs , that have worked for me in the past?