TL-PA7010P KIT: Random Dropouts But All Lights Are Lit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-07 04:17:04
Model: TL-PA7010P KIT  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 3.2.4_701102_180511_903

I've been having an issue with my powerline kit where the connection drops out after a few hours. All three lights are green on both devices when this happens. I have contacted the tech support via email and have not heard back after they said they would elevate the issue to someone who would know more about it. The strange thing is the way you go about fixing this problem. I have TP-PLC installed and to regain the connection, I have to enable and then disable the power saving mode on both devices and then it will work again until who knows when. I've noticed when this happens Windows recognizes it as a new network most of the time so the network I am connected to is "Network 14".

Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-PA7010P KIT: Random Dropouts But All Lights Are Lit
2019-07-08 19:44:58

@alanthegreat 

When the issue is happening, has the Ethernet cable that goes from the router to the powerline device been tested. Or in others removed and connected to a computer to see if the Ethernet cable is still sending a internet connection?

Options
Re:Re:TL-PA7010P KIT: Random Dropouts But All Lights Are Lit
2019-07-09 20:37:32

I plugged in the laptop to the ethernet cable and there is no connection.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 840

Replies: 2