Router Changed LB120 won't do a reset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-10 09:48:11 - last edited 2019-07-10 09:49:54
Model: LB120  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Recently I changed my old router with a new one, and now I can't do a soft reset (nor hard reset) into my LB120 o assing the new wifi signal.

I tried hundreds of times do the 3/5 times on-off to enter "learnin" mode, but never get the 3 times blink of the LB120

Any ideas?

How can I do?

Thank you very much

Options
8 Reply
Re:Router Changed LB120 won't do a reset
2019-07-10 16:09:39

@NeaDomus 

When you do the reset you need to wait until the light turns on then turn it off, once the light turns on for the fifth time it will when blink three times. If that still does not work, unscrew it from the socket, then start to screw it back in, when it turn on, unscrew it and so forth. If the area is hard to reach, take the bulb to socket that is easy to reach.

Options
Re:Re:Router Changed LB120 won't do a reset
2019-07-10 16:18:48

Tony wrote

@NeaDomus 

When you do the reset you need to wait until the light turns on then turn it off, once the light turns on for the fifth time it will when blink three times. If that still does not work, unscrew it from the socket, then start to screw it back in, when it turn on, unscrew it and so forth. If the area is hard to reach, take the bulb to socket that is easy to reach.

I tried both methods and the bulb never blink three times after I finish the process

Options
2019-07-10 16:24:53

Tony wrote

@NeaDomus 

Finally, after several tries....IT WORKS.....

I think that the problem is that you need find the just time to power on/off

Tank you very much

Options
2019-07-10 16:31:14

@NeaDomus 

Very welcome. 

I remember trying to turn the bulbs off and on too fast and had the same situation.

Options
2019-10-08 20:38:22

NeaDomus wrote

Tony wrote

@NeaDomus 

Finally, after several tries....IT WORKS.....

I think that the problem is that you need find the just time to power on/off

Tank you very much

@NeaDomus @Tony So what is the right delay between power cycles?  I've been trying over a dozen times to reset the 4 bulbs I just bought, but they all refuse to reset so I can connect them. :(

(for some reason they didn't broadcast their wifi, so wanted to try reset before sending them back!!!)

Options
2019-10-09 08:55:52

@Shurka179 I can't tell you the right delay...I also make hundred of test until I done it,

In Youtube have some videos in real time doing the process, maybe it can help you.

Options
2019-10-09 15:25:36

@Shurka179 

I just leave the bulb off for 1 second then turn it back on. After the bulb has been turned on for the 5th time, it should blink indicating the reset was done. If you turned on the bulb a 5th time and it does not blink after several seconds, then do the process again, but allow slightly more time before turning them back on.

Options
2020-05-30 12:34:13

SO many people taking SO long to do this is evidence of a FAULTY PRODUCT!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1772

Replies: 8