This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Kasa Cam Outdoor app UI
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.2.19
These are basic requirements for a modern UI.
- Recordings should be scrollable, allowing users to review recordings in succession without having to return to the main listing
- Thumbnail images should be scalable to make them easier to see
- Activity zones should restrict recordings to action within those zones
- The built-in sensitivity should be able to distinguish between movement by people and movement by things like leafy tree branches
- iPhone and iPad apps should be identical; activity zones can be set on an iPhone but not an iPad
- Removal of recordings should have the option to check multiple recordings for deletion in a single step
- There needs to be a desktop/laptop interface so that a mobile device isn't necessary when using a standard computer and so downloads can be made directly to a hard drive