A WiFi Controlled Ceiling Fan Speed control Wall Switch

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-19 17:38:30 - last edited 2019-09-19 17:41:15

I would like to request a wifi controlled ceiling fan speed control switch.

This would provide at least the standard on/off and 3 speed fan control. If it's technically possibly to have more than 3 speeds what would be great.

This would be similar to the GE Z Wave switch model number 14287.

I think this would round out your Smart Wifi switch line.

Thank you!

Options
5 Reply
Re:A WiFi Controlled Ceiling Fan Speed control Wall Switch
2020-05-22 22:27:28

@cg_45 I am on board with you.  Please TP-LINK this would be a great addition.  It needs to control both the fan speed and be able to dim the light.  As an additional option it would be great if it could react to room temprature, but that would be cool (pun intended) not neccesary.

Thank you

Options
2020-06-08 19:49:30

@drhunter I third this request! Hey Kasa Team, please reply to requests to at least acknowledge. It would sure feel good to know if you're listening.

drhunter wrote

@cg_45 I am on board with you.  Please TP-LINK this would be a great addition.  It needs to control both the fan speed and be able to dim the light.  As an additional option it would be great if it could react to room temprature, but that would be cool (pun intended) not neccesary.

Thank you

Options
2020-07-04 11:51:01

@cg_45 Here, here! A single switch for variable fan speed and dimmable lights. I've got a number of them in my house that I am unable to replace unless I go with a different brand.

Options
2020-08-03 02:50:31

@aaronlangeland I also need this and am replying to the threads to show support.

Options
2021-02-12 20:13:19

@drhunter 

add a set temperature to turn fan up or down automatically with room temperature variations. I had this on a light fan RemoteLink.

Options

Information

Helpful: 7

Views: 2591

Replies: 5