Programming the app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Programming the app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Programming the app
Programming the app
2019-09-28 03:53:11
Model: HS210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

We have installed the tp-link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch.  I am now trying to program it.  I would like it to come on at a set time each day as well as turn off at set times.  I cannot find out where to do this on the app.  All I can find is a timer to turn off the light in so many minutes or create a scene of when to turn it on and off which isn't a set time.  

Options
4 Reply
Re:Programming the app
2019-09-30 22:41:51

@DPAEA 

Here is a guide that will show you how under "Schedule" in red letters: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/947/

Options
2019-10-07 13:48:54

@Tony I see no options for setting schedules or even turning loghts on or off automatically. The current app i have (which is up to date) is a bare bones add device and set scene only. Scenes are arbitrary and do not have any behavior attached to them and I cannot do anything inside the app!!!! I am using ifttt applets as a workaround in the meantime.........

Options
2019-10-07 16:09:01

@DPAEA 

Provide screenshots of what you are seeing.

Options
2019-10-19 18:33:51
@dpaea Looks like I have figured it out. Short tap on device brings up device menu. Long press brings up delete menu. That may be an issue that arises quite often, with alot of customers. Anyhow, all is good, great product!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 805

Replies: 4

Related Articles