TP Link Bulbs are Not Available At This Time using Google Voice

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-15 18:02:44
Model: KL110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.8.6

Hoping someone can help! Thru Sunday, my lights all were responding to commands with no issues! Yesterday, my wife messages me and tells me that they aren't turning off, so I tried a variety of things, such as resetting my Router, resetting my Google Home Hub, Unlink TP Link from my Home and relinking, even fully deleting my Home and starting fresh but no avail. I can ask Google to turn on the lights and that works fine, as soon as I ask it to turn them off, it states that they are not available. However, I can manually turn the lights on and off using the Hub Touch Screen, the Kasa App as well as the Home App.

I have 7 KL110 Bulbs, Two Google Mini and Google Home Hub. Running iOS 13.1 on an 11 Pro. Hub is conneced to my 5Ghz WiFi network and never gave issues previously.

Any ideas? Only thing I haven't tried is physically resetting the Smart Bulbs. I had replaced C by GE bulbs with the TP Link as I had 5 that completely died on me and wouldn't be recognized by Google after power loss.

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP Link Bulbs are Not Available At This Time using Google Voice
2019-10-15 21:50:28

@ChrisMak85 

Physically resetting the bulbs may be worth trying even if the Kasa app is working fine. Test that with only one bulb, in removing the bulb from Kasa, turn the bulb off and on five times, after the fifth time it shoudl blink three times indicating the reset went through. Once the bulb has been added to Kasa, ask google to "sync your devices". When that is done see if the one bulb you just reset will not turn on / off.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 487

Replies: 1