Votes

Kasa App - ability to one-tap Away Mode that puts plugs/lights into away mode and turns camera on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Kasa App - ability to one-tap Away Mode that puts plugs/lights into away mode and turns camera on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-26 19:59:07
Model: KC100  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Kasa App - the ability to one-tap Away Mode that puts plugs/lights into away mode and turns camera on.

RIght now, takes 3+ actions to put both sides of a HS107 plug into Away mode and turn camera on.

Scenes don't allow me to control both plug and camera.

Of course, would like reverse: Home mode that turns all plugs on and camera off.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Kasa App - ability to one-tap Away Mode that puts plugs/lights into away mode and turns camera on
2019-10-28 20:48:38

@DaveB65 

Thank you for the suggestions.

I look at the smart actions, but that does not appear to have it as well.

I will be sure to forward this to our devs.

Options
Re:Kasa App - ability to one-tap Away Mode that puts plugs/lights into away mode and turns camera on
2019-11-03 15:43:54

@Tony Upvote this. Was really disappointed once I got everything installed to realize that, not only can you not set away mode as a scene, you can't set it for multiple devices at once.  Serious failing on TP-Link's part. Phillips at least lets you do this for a group of devices. But there should be a simple way to leave for vacation or a trip and easily put all devices  on Away Mode.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 879

Replies: 2

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.