Votes

C5400X Feature Request and Access Control Whitelist Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-06 15:44:29 - last edited 2019-11-07 17:40:41
Model: Archer C5400X  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0

Is there a way to, and if not, I would like to make a feature request to have an easy way to disable internet traffic on the router both for all devices and for specific individual devices 

I used to run Asus routers and in their firmwares they had a feature where you could disable internet access on all devices connected to the router and/or individual devices while maintaining local network connections between all those connected devices  The only way I can see disconnecting internet on the C5400X is by disconnecting the actual ethernet cord between router and cable modem, and this affects all devices.

Also, when trying to use the Whitelist feature on the router under Access Control, the router will hang (or maybe its the firmware user interface portal on the web browser locking up) if you use the toggle all checkbox and then click Delete .  I have about 36 connected devices (switches, NAS, smart switches, speakers, etc) and adding/removing each one can be tedious.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 532

Replies: 0

Voters 1