Need to hard reset for reconfiguration

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-07 04:52:10
Model: TL-PA9020 KIT  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I searched the forums and found hard reset instructions that apparently do not apply to the 9020. Emulator page does not have 9020 available either. I have this kit. It was set up and used for a few months in a renters apartment. They decided to use a different system, so I would like to reconfigure it for use in another residence. I cant recall password to log in on the wifi part, need to reset. Theyu are not recognized by the tp PLC utility, maybe since I cant connect due to no password? I configured this, but all the passwords I have dont seem to be right? Any help would be smashing!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Need to hard reset for reconfiguration
2019-11-07 16:13:23

@jimylegg1 

The TL-PA9020KIT does not have a wireless connection or a username and password to log into, it only relays the internet providing a wired only connection.

So as far as moving it, you would simply plug it into another outlet, there is no resetting needed as it is not a router where settings are saved. Think of it no more them moving a Ethernet cable from one network to another.

If you plug the adapters into a new household and the powerline light does not come one, pair them again.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 978

Replies: 1