HS107 not fully supported by Kasa app?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-16 14:20:34 - last edited 2019-12-16 15:07:59
Model: HS107  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.8

When I enter a schedule for all my other Kasa devices, the Kasa app shows (on the main page) the time (during the current day) that the next event occurs.  With the HS107, this information does not appear. The schedule is enabled.

EDIT: Well, the reason that they weren't appearing, is because they weren't working. I tried entering a couple of new schedules, to no avail.  Manual ON/OFF (device buttons & phone) worked fine.

So, I did a device reset to factory, re-entered the schedules, & now everything works.

Awaiting the sunrise/sunset offset firmware update. No rush.

Options
1 Reply
Re:HS107 not fully supported by Kasa app?
2020-08-05 16:11:04

@DeanGibson "Awaiting the sunrise/sunset offset firmware update. No rush."

Well, I returned my HS107 to Amazon back in December, because it had not been updated to support the "sunrise/sunset offset" feature that is present in the HS103 & HS105.

I'm curious if that firmware upgrade has been made to the HS107.  When it is, I will order two HS107 units for Christmas tree lights.  This should give Kasa plenty of time for that firmware upgrade to be made & tested.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 760

Replies: 1

Related Articles