Votes

Add option to "REBOOT ALL MESH UNITS" with 1 click

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-24 15:59:18
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version: 1.3.14

Right now if I want to reboot my mesh units I have to do it 1 by 1 unless I'm lucky and there's a firmware update.  I only have 3 but some people seem to have 5+ units in their house. It's silly to reboot every unit by itself and when internet is slow, it's not even clear which unit I'm connected to that needs rebooting.  It makes more sense to have a button to just reboot all of them.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Add option to "REBOOT ALL MESH UNITS" with 1 click
2020-08-04 12:11:49
This drives me crazy too! I used to think that I’d you reboot the main deco it would reboot them all but that’s not the case, but while one is rebooting you are stuck waiting before you can do the others unless you walk around and physically restart them. Not to mention you lose WiFi connection on your device if you are connected while it is rebooting. We have one x20(?) that keeps dropping from the other 2 and I just want to reboot them all at once and get it over with when we have issues. Especially since when one of them goes down it requires physical interaction with that endpoint anyways. Anyways, reboot-all is definitely a feature I want to see, the sooner the better!
Options
2020-09-16 17:28:45

@torsoreaper With the Deco X60's this can be accomplished using the (very limited) web interface (Screenshot below).  

HOWEVER... I completely agree this should be done within the app!!!

Options
2021-01-21 23:48:25
great feature request... common tp-link, make it happen
Options

Information

Helpful: 6

Views: 785

Replies: 3

Voters 6

+ 2 Voters