Wiring question

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wiring question

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wiring question
Wiring question
2020-01-04 05:05:00
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

I wired the smart switch successfully but my question is- should it turn on and off when I press the top half? Or just on?(and if pressed again, do nothing)

And turn on and off when I press the bottom half? Or just off(and if pressed again, do nothing)

Options
3 Reply
Re:Wiring question
2020-01-07 19:17:06

@Worldvip 

The button is just the bottom part of the switch that you press to physically turn the light on or off.

Options
2020-01-07 19:34:14

Uhm I believe you’re mistaken. No offense, there are two buttons- the one in the top-half doesn’t articulate in and out like the one in the bottom-half. So I guess my question more simply– is the function of either the top or bottom to turn the light on and off? @Tony 

Options
2020-01-15 21:24:32

@Worldvip 

I think you may be referring to the reset and restart buttons, those you would not touched in operating it regularly. Just the part of the switch that pertrudes out where the Wi-Fi, and white icon are located.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 602

Replies: 3

Related Articles