Can LB130 be scheduled like this?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-12 22:42:32
Model: LB130  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I'm looking at getting these bulbs and curious if they can do what I want them to. The documentation doesn't really make it clear.

I do NOT have any Alexa/Siri or other home AI device, FYI.

I want the ON/OFF function to be exclusively controlled through my wall light switch, like a conventional light.

BUT I want the brightness and color temperature to vary according to a preset circadian schedule. So if I turn the light on the middle of the night, it would turn on to dimmest red. If I turn it on at noon it would turn to brightest 3000K. If I leave it on over dusk or dawn it would gradually change from one to the other. Again, the color/brightness schedule is pre-set, but the ON/OFF is totally 100% wall-switch driven.

Can it do this?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can LB130 be scheduled like this?
2020-02-13 01:33:11

@P2175 

Neither the LB series bulbs or the newer replacements the KL series have this abilty.  While their on and off function can be tied to the on/off of one of our smart switches like the HS200 through smart actions.  For the fuction such as light brightness or color you would need to manually set those or use the timed schedules.  

Another option you could do is use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa from your phone itself.  on IOS both have apps that let you use their voice assistants without having an external speaker.  If you have a Android device, google assistant is already built into the software (Like Siri in Apple)  or you can use the Alexa app on those devices as well.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 490

Replies: 1

Related Articles