"Away" scene

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

"Away" scene

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
"Away" scene
"Away" scene
2020-02-17 00:57:10
Model: Kasa  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I recently bought kasa smart plugs used to turn on lights randomly while I am away. They work as expected. But, it is troublesome that I need to go to each smart plug to start "away" mode one by one. I was thinking to create a scene to program the smart plugs into "away mode". However, I found scene can only turn on/off plug. It can't start "away" mode. It would be good if I can group multiple smart plugs and create a scene called "away". One click "away" scene can put all the smart plugs into "away" mode.

Options
2 Reply
Re:"Away" scene
2020-02-21 00:00:56

@higan 

Thank you for the feature request. 

I will be sure to forward this to our devs for consideration.

Options
Re:"Away" scene
2020-02-22 19:57:27 - last edited 2020-02-22 19:58:13

@Tony 

Somewhat similar to higans post:

I own several Kasa Smart Plugs and have three of them schedules to turn 3 lights on and off 2 times a day (think vacation mode), but in order to use I must go into each plugs schedule and toggle on, off, on and off (for the two scheduled on/off events) and repeat for each plug being used for this. I wish there was a way to group multiple plugs in a scene to start (toggle on) the scheduled mode for these plugs. Then of course the same for another scene to toggle off the scheduled mode for these same plugs.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 690

Replies: 2