Where are the commands stored for the power strips

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-29 18:21:14
Model: HS300  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

From time to time my internet provider asks me to reset my internet equipment by powering it off and on again.  This equipment is installed in a house that is only occupied 6 months of the year.  I would like to plug the devices into the HS300 power strip so I can turn the routers and internet radio power supply off remotely.  I need to know if I set up a routine to turn the outlet off and then on again if that cammoand would be stored locally on the switch or is it stored on the cloud.  Clearly if command are all cloud based my intended use would not work as once the power was turned of there would be no way to turn it back on; but if the command to turn it on again were stored on the device itself it would work.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Where are the commands stored for the power strips
2020-03-03 17:15:57

@Hawkflyer 

Schedules are saved inside of the device itself so if the Wi-Fi goes offline the event should still trigger. It would be best to test this before you leave to make sure it functions that way.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 413

Replies: 1