Powerline Adapter Disconnecting Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-13 18:42:35 - last edited 2020-03-13 18:46:54
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My powerline extender works perfect but when around 7 p.m it disconnects. I plug them at 4 p.m they work until 7 p.m. When I plug them at 10 a.m, the same thing happens and they disconnect each other at 7 p.m. Please help!

Model:tp-link tl-wpa4226kit av600

Options
4 Reply
Re:Powerline Adapter Disconnecting Problem
2020-03-13 22:18:30

@Barrarar 

Someone is either starting or being introduced into your electrical outlets. Maybe a appliance starts causing too much noise disconnecting the powerline network.

When you are noticing the issue, what is the color of all the LED lights for both plugs?

Options
2020-03-14 17:23:52

@Tony 

When I noticing the issue, the colour for both plugs is green but the pair LED is not on.

Options
2020-03-16 22:20:05

@Barrarar 

Do your other devices have internet? I am wondering if the router could be losing internet.

If you are able to, plug both adapter into the same room, just to test to see if they still drop.

Just to be certain it is the powerline light so the one that looks like a house icon that is turning off?

Options
2020-03-18 17:22:56

@Tony 

I plugged them in the same room, they connected and I could connect to the internet.

And my other devices have internet when I connect them to the router.

I can plug the adapter to one of the closest outlets to the router but I can't plug it to my room.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2032

Replies: 4

Related Articles