App Tether can't connect on the router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-23 17:17:05
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer AX6000(US)_V1_200212

I bought a new AX6000 and I'm configuring the router in my network, but when I try to connect the router to my TP-Link Cloud account I'm receiving a message that the router is already connected to other account.
There is any way to solve it?

Options
3 Reply
Re:App Tether can't connect on the router
2020-03-23 18:23:30

@adrianopery 

Try factory defaulting the router, then bind it to your cloud account after. If that does not work, reach out to our support team.

Live Chat: link
Phone: link
E-mail: link

Options
2020-03-23 20:18:10
Thanks Tony for your reply. I tried the factor reset but the only thing is not deleted is the Cloud account. I tried live chat too, but couldn't find where you suggested.
Options
2020-03-23 21:07:17

@adrianopery 

When you open the chat, click on the blue link "talk to agent" and click on the other link saying that. Make sure to have your router serial number and MAC address ready. They should be able to track it that way and unbind it on the back end so you can then bind the router to your account.

If you still have issues please let me know.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1872

Replies: 3

Related Articles