WiFi extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

WiFi extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
WiFi extender
WiFi extender
2020-04-09 00:18:12
Model: RE220  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Ok so I purchased the A7 ac1750 router. It works awesome I just bought a TpL WiFi extender AC750. Just because sometimes upstairs kinda buffers a little. I'm hooking it up, I can see the network name of the extender on my phone network WiFi list but wants me to put a new homename & PW! Do I put in the same password as the router that I already have set up on all my devices or do I have to create a different one just to hook up to the extender? Please help 

Options
2 Reply
Re:WiFi extender
2020-04-09 15:51:09

@Boogie70 

When initially setting up the extender it will ask you to create a password this is used to log into the extenders interface, then you will start the setup. When you get to the point where you pick your wireless network it will ask for a password. The password you need to enter is the wireless password you would normaly use to connect to that wirless network selected.

Options
Re:WiFi extender
2020-04-09 17:49:42

@Tony Thank you 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 766

Replies: 2

Related Articles