Votes

OpenVPN Client support for connecting paid VPN services as TORGUARD, NORDVPN etc.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

OpenVPN Client support for connecting paid VPN services as TORGUARD, NORDVPN etc.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-13 00:58:12
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Hi, I just order in Amazon one unit of Archer A7 and an extender RE300.

I am having problems with my actual router and I want to solve it with this A7 and the extender to cover some area in our house. Forums´s comments are good about them.

I am using DD-WRT in my actual Router to connect to my paid VPN Service. Torguard.

I saw OpenVPN in the features when I have decided to buy Archer A7 but now that is in the way I saw the OpenVPN feature is only as a server to connect back home.

Please think about adding an OpenVPN client to your firmware, protocol is already there, the challenge to this must be affordable.

I would like to use tp-link firmware it seems pretty good but this OpenVPN client issue force me to use dd-wrt again, until this feature is developed as is in other brands.

Please Think about it.

Let me know.

Juan

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 742

Replies: 0

Voters 1